Monday, June 30, 2014

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop- Circus Alphabet

Welcome to the Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop for July- CIRCUS ALPHABET



If you have come here from Maria's Blogyou're on the right path.  This month we have over 40amazing artists' blogs for you to visit.

I just love the fun and whimsical Alphabet set this month!

Today I have a card to show you.  I was inspired by Pinterest once again, and decided to make a cardstock only card to showcase this fun set.  I used the Artiste cartridge to cut some clouds and the Artbooking cartridge to cut the sun.  I sponged some Whisper ink around the edges of the clouds.  Using Black Archival ink (for a thick, sharp stamped image), I stamped all the letters.  On the sun I sneaked a brand new product- a gold sequin, with a bitty sparkle in the center.  


The July  Stamp of the Month is available from July 1-31.  It is only $5 with a $50 purchase on my website!

The next blogger in our hop is Kami I know you will see amazing artwork there.  

Happy Hopping!!! 

6 comments:

terryanndiack said...

Very fun Card! Interesting to note that we both used the "sun" and yet our layouts are totally different.

Sheila Bennett said...

Really like the cut-out 'sunshine' letters.

Traci Godbee said...

This is so fun! Love the sun

Adeline E. Brill said...

Cute card! One of my favorites!

Melinda Everitt said...

Great card design! Love it!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Love it:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails