Monday, August 25, 2014

Inspired by Food

This week's challenge over at Heart2Heart Challenges is Inspired by Food.  


A couple weeks ago we went fruit picking at a local u-pick farm.  The fruits were delicious, the scenery was amazing and the company was fabulous.  

I decided to scrapbook this adventure with Studio J.  



I used the Flirty Kit for this layout.

You've heard me rave before about Studio J, and this is no exception!  I took tons of pictures and was able to incorporate lots of them in this layout without having to print any of them, or crop any of them.  I just uploaded and dragged them into the slots.  EASY PEASY!

I hope you'll play along with us a Heart2Heart this week!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow- this is Studio J? Those buttons look so realistic!

ScrappyHorses said...

Really fun lo! Love the flower background!

Related Posts with Thumbnails